Buffalo Lutheran School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Buffalo Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Buffalo Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Buffalo Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Elements of a Successful YouTube Channel
Running a small to medium sized private school? Can't afford marketing staff and expensive marketing programs? Read on.
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.