Tel: (662) 412-2084
- Calhoun Academy serves the citizens of Calhoun, Chickasaw, Webster, and Yalobusha counties through a comprehensive program of instruction, student's services and activities.
- The following goals provide guidance for administrative decisions and give direction to all units of the school for planning, implementing, and evaluating activities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Calhoun Academy serves the citizens of Calhoun, Chickasaw, Webster, and Yalobusha counties through a comprehensive program of instruction, student's services and activities. The following goals provide guidance for administrative decisions and give direction to all units of the school for planning, implementing, and evaluating activities.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eupora Grades: PK-4 | 31 students
2655 Veterans Memorial Blvd
Eupora, MS 39744
(662) 258-2452 21.2 PK-4
- Houston Grades: K-1 | 17 students
678 N Jefferson St
Houston, MS 38851
(662) 448-1172 21.7 K-1
- Grenada Grades: PK-12 | 457 students
2621 Carrollton Road
Grenada, MS 38901
(662) 226-2791 23.2 PK-12
- Winona Grades: PK-12 | 323 students
1014 S Applegate Street
Winona, MS 38967
(662) 283-1169 33.8 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.