Hebron Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Hebron Christian School's mission is to lead students to Christ and to train them in Christian character, while preparing them intellectually for higher levels of education and leadership roles through the spiritual, moral, physical, social, cultural, and emotional development of the "whole child" to ensure a strong Christian foundation for life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||222 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: PK-12 | 526 students
625 Magnolia Ln
Columbus, MS 39705
(662)327-5272 29.5 PK-12
- Starkville Grades: PK-12 | 219 students
303 Lynn Lane
Starkville, MS 39759
(662)323-7453 13.4 PK-12
Both my children and my neice attended Hebron during their early education years, and i must say the school and staff were absolutely wonderful. Everyone was more than willing to help with the kids adjustment of being in a new place so easy. I would definately recommend this school to anyone.
- Posted by Parent - Emily Ingram
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.