- At Heritage Academy, our mission is to provide high moral standards and academic excellence.
- The board, administration, and faculty of Heritage Academy believe that every child should be provided with a good atmosphere for learning and with opportunities for developing sound moral and social values, physical fitness, and an aesthetic appreciation.
- We believe that it is the responsibility of the administration and staff to provide the school experience that will teach each student personal responsibility and obligations as a contributing member of society.
- Heritage Academy seeks a well-rounded education that will prepare students to have a superior foundation for higher education and provide them with opportunities for developing individual abilities.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||526 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Belzoni Grades: 1-12 | 173 students
800 Pluck Rd
Belzoni, MS 39038
(662)247-1572 122.7 1-12
- Inverness Grades: K-7 | 101 students
Po Box 226
Inverness, MS 38753
(662)265-5187 125.8 K-7
- Marks Grades: PK-12 | 195 students
1150 Riverside Drive
Marks, MS 38646
(662)326-8164 117.8 PK-12