Tel: (662) 327-5272
- At Heritage Academy, our mission is to provide high moral standards and academic excellence.
- The board, administration, and faculty of Heritage Academy believe that every child should be provided with a good atmosphere for learning and with opportunities for developing sound moral and social values, physical fitness, and an aesthetic appreciation.
- We believe that it is the responsibility of the administration and staff to provide the school experience that will teach each student personal responsibility and obligations as a contributing member of society.
- Heritage Academy seeks a well-rounded education that will prepare students to have a superior foundation for higher education and provide them with opportunities for developing individual abilities.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||501 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Belzoni Grades: 1-12 | 179 students
800 Pluck Rd
Belzoni, MS 39038
(662) 247-1572 122.7 1-12
- Marks Grades: PK-12 | 195 students
1150 Riverside Drive
Marks, MS 38646
(662) 326-8164 117.8 PK-12
- Natchez Grades: PK-12 | 429 students
300 Chinquapin Ln
Natchez, MS 39120
(601) 442-1422 218 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.