- At Heritage Academy, our mission is to provide high moral standards and academic excellence.
- The board, administration, and faculty of Heritage Academy believe that every child should be provided with a good atmosphere for learning and with opportunities for developing sound moral and social values, physical fitness, and an aesthetic appreciation.
- We believe that it is the responsibility of the administration and staff to provide the school experience that will teach each student personal responsibility and obligations as a contributing member of society.
- Heritage Academy seeks a well-rounded education that will prepare students to have a superior foundation for higher education and provide them with opportunities for developing individual abilities.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||526 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Natchez Grades: PK-12 | 429 students
300 Chinquapin Ln
Natchez, MS 39120
(601)442-1422 218 PK-12
- Inverness Grades: K-7 | 101 students
Po Box 226
Inverness, MS 38753
(662)265-5187 125.8 K-7