Columbus Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Columbus Christian Academy Photo #3 - A game for the record books - 8 overtimes and we got the job done!
- Columbus Christian Academy has triple accreditations from the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS), and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
- Columbus Christian Academy exists to provide a Christ-centered, Bible-based educational program aimed at spiritual growth and academic excellence.
- We will provide an environment in which every student is cared for spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially, and emotionally.Columbus Christian Academy students, by God`s grace, will be servant-leaders who effectively live out and communicate a Biblical world-view, strive to realize their academic potential, and seek to know and fulfill the unique purpose that God has planned for each of their lives.
- At CCA our goal is to educate the mind and nourish the soul.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||298 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,800|
|Tuition Notes||Pre K = $2,500 (including aftercare) Kindergarten - $3,500 (including aftercare)|
|Admissions Associate||Caron Byrd|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and FieldBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Fellowship of Christian Athletes, National Honor Society, Student Council, Student Journalism (Ram Page & Yearbook)
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama, Praise Band, Theatre
- In order to apply you must complete an application and return it along with a copy of your studen'ts birth certificate, shot record and most recent report card or test scores. For more information, please call 662-328-7888 to schedule a tour.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- French Camp Grades: 7-12 | 238 students
One Fine Place
French Camp, MS 39745
(662)547-6482 62.5 7-12
- Columbus Grades: PK-12 | 526 students
625 Magnolia Ln
Columbus, MS 39705
(662)327-5272 4.1 PK-12
- Cerritos Grades: PK-12 | 1316 students
10818 Artesia Blvd
Cerritos, CA 90703
(562)860-0556 1703 PK-12
Columbus Christian Academy is an amazing school. The faculty is second to none & the Christian environment is unprecedented. CCA is fully accredited and the education is excellent. Last year there was approximately 2.3 million dollars in scholarships awarded to the senior class, WOW. The school has such an outward focus on ministry for our students and their families. We have 3 kids that attend and love their school. The athletics are great, football, basketball , baseball, soccer, track and a new golf team offers my kids all the opportunities to compete and have fun. The AA MIAS classification is very competitive. Having said all that my wife and I are grateful for the spiritual standards of the faculty, coaches & administrators. We are looking forward to many more years as part of the CCA family.
- Posted by Parent - Benpe
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.