Annunciation Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (662) 328-4479
- Catholic education is an expression of the mission entrusted by Jesus to His church and is concerned with the spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional, aesthetic, and physical growth of each child.
- The goal of Annunciation Catholic School is to encourage and support each child to reach his potential in a multifaceted society.
- Parents are the primary educators of their child and it is our task to assist them in this work.
- Annunciation Catholic School recognizes the differences in students` abilities and potential and strives to develop: academic excellence, basic Christian attitudes and values, a strengthening of character, integrity through self-discipline, a desire for personal achievement and life-long learning, and a reverence for one`s-self, others and all creation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Katie Fenstermacher|
|Admissions Associate||Katie Fenstermacher|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: PK-12 | 501 students
625 Magnolia Ln
Columbus, MS 39705
(662) 327-5272 2.7 PK-12
A truly great school. Kids are challenged academically; but more importantly they are taught to treat each other with kindness and respect. No cliquish behavior. The school is Catholic; but it's really just Christian. Protestant families are happy there.
- Posted by Parent - Mr. B
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.