Columbus Christian School, Inc.
- Columbus Christian School's Early Childhood program for infants to pre-school age is dedicated to educating children in a caring and loving environment that is developmentally nuturing.
- The program is carefully planned to promote cognitive, emotional, physical, and social growth.
- Teachers use teacher/student interaction to teach our infants and toddlers.
- Interaction with others is the main basis of learning for this age.
- They work on discovering the world around us, learning new vocabulary, playing learning games, and games that help develop gross and fine motor skills.
- For our two-year-old, teachers use the Abeka Language Development Curriculum to enhance many of their learning skills.
- Lesson plans reflect themes that work with circle time, games, creative play, and age-appropriate activities to learn things like colors, shapes, and letters of the alphabet.
- Social interaction during playtime is an essential part of learning for our two-year-old.
- The mission of Columbus Christian School is to provide a quality, Bible-based education taught by Christian teachers in a clean, safe, and compassionate environment, and to identify and develop the academic, social, and spiritual potential of each child in partnership with God and family.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: PK-12 | 526 students
625 Magnolia Ln
Columbus, MS 39705
(662)327-5272 0.2 PK-12
- Columbus Grades: NS-3 | 17 students
1723 Military Rd
Columbus, MS 39701
(662)327-3913 0.6 NS-3
- Columbus Grades: PK-K | 20 students
1016 9th Street S
Columbus, MS 39701
(662)328-4646 2.5 PK-K
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.