Columbus Christian School, Inc.
- Columbus Christian School's Early Childhood program for infants to pre-school age is dedicated to educating children in a caring and loving environment that is developmentally nuturing.
- The program is carefully planned to promote cognitive, emotional, physical, and social growth.
- Teachers use teacher/student interaction to teach our infants and toddlers.
- Interaction with others is the main basis of learning for this age.
- They work on discovering the world around us, learning new vocabulary, playing learning games, and games that help develop gross and fine motor skills.
- For our two-year-old, teachers use the Abeka Language Development Curriculum to enhance many of their learning skills.
- Lesson plans reflect themes that work with circle time, games, creative play, and age-appropriate activities to learn things like colors, shapes, and letters of the alphabet.
- Social interaction during playtime is an essential part of learning for our two-year-old.
- The mission of Columbus Christian School is to provide a quality, Bible-based education taught by Christian teachers in a clean, safe, and compassionate environment, and to identify and develop the academic, social, and spiritual potential of each child in partnership with God and family.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ColumbusGrades: PK-12 | 526 students
625 Magnolia Ln
Columbus, MS 39705
- ColumbusGrades: K-3 | 17 students
1723 Military Rd
Columbus, MS 39701
- ColumbusGrades: PK-K | 20 students
1016 9th Street S
Columbus, MS 39701
- ColumbusGrades: PK-8 | 203 students
223 N Browder St
Columbus, MS 39702
- SteensGrades: NS-12 | 298 students
6405 Military Rd
Steens, MS 39766
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.