- The Board, administration, teachers and parents of Delta Academy believe that a school system should provide a basic academic curriculum for both college bound students and those who plan to enter the workforce.
- We believe that a school should endeavor to develop creativity, independence, integrity, honesty and respect for authority, property and the rights of others.
- Honor can be learned, and at Delta Academy we have included it as an integral part of each student's learning experience.
- We believe that the teacher is the ultimate component in providing the varied learning opportunities in a controlled atmosphere of free expression and student participation.
- All faculty members and administrators are expected to be professional at all times.
- The teachers not only must facilitate learning to stimulate it, guide it and ensure that it happens but must develop inquiry and value clarification among their students.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||195 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Batesville Grades: PK-12 | 413 students
330 Green Wave Ln
Batesville, MS 38606
(662)563-4536 15.6 PK-12
- Belzoni Grades: 1-12 | 179 students
800 Pluck Rd
Belzoni, MS 39038
(662)247-1572 75.9 1-12
- Clarksdale Grades: 7-12 | 220 students
415 Lee Dr
Clarksdale, MS 38614
(662)627-7891 16.4 7-12
- Columbus Grades: PK-12 | 501 students
625 Magnolia Ln
Columbus, MS 39705
(662)327-5272 117.8 PK-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.