Magnolia Heights School
Tel: (662) 562-4491
- As a college preparatory school, Magnolia Heights strives to educate the whole student -- academically, morally, physically, and spiritually -- so that each one is challenged to grow and mature in knowledge, wisdom and service.
- Student learning is the chief priority of the school. Student learning-needs should be the primary focus of any decision that impacts the work of the school.
- Exposure to consistent, strong Christian morals promotes student learning and strengthens individual student morals.
- Students need to demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills, and also be actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual abilities.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident self-directed, life-long learners.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||688 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Batesville Grades: PK-12 | 413 students
330 Green Wave Ln
Batesville, MS 38606
(662) 563-4536 21.4 PK-12
- Holly Springs Grades: PK-12 | 287 students
100 Academy Dr
Holly Springs, MS 38635
(662) 252-3449 30.9 PK-12
- Marks Grades: PK-12 | 195 students
1150 Riverside Drive
Marks, MS 38646
(662) 326-8164 29.8 PK-12
- Tunica Grades: PK-12 | 222 students
584 Academy Drive
Tunica, MS 38676
(662) 363-1051 21.7 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.