Magnolia Heights School
- As a college preparatory school, Magnolia Heights strives to educate the whole student -- academically, morally, physically, and spiritually -- so that each one is challenged to grow and mature in knowledge, wisdom and service.
- Student learning is the chief priority of the school. Student learning-needs should be the primary focus of any decision that impacts the work of the school.
- Exposure to consistent, strong Christian morals promotes student learning and strengthens individual student morals.
- Students need to demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills, and also be actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual abilities.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident self-directed, life-long learners.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||566 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SouthavenGrades: PK-12 | 1109 students
7400 Getwell Rd
Southaven, MS 38672
- BatesvilleGrades: PK-12 | 394 students
330 Green Wave Ln
Batesville, MS 38606
- TunicaGrades: PK-12 | 200 students
Po Box 966
Tunica, MS 38676
- MarksGrades: PK-12 | 189 students
Po Box 70
Marks, MS 38646
- Holly SpringsGrades: PK-12 | 282 students
100 Academy Dr
Holly Springs, MS 38635