Tel: (662) 252-3449
- Marshall Academy, as a college preparatory school, is dedicated to teaching academic excellence, encouraging growth, both morally and physically, and incorporating Christian values throughout all activities.
- Marshall Academy is dedicated to educating the students it serves in an environment of academic excellence and Christian values.
- Marshall Academy nurtures the growth and development of students with regard to specific individual needs and abilities in a warm and loving atmosphere.
- Its college-preparatory curriculum provides the basis its graduates need to pursue a higher education in limitless professions.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||287 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Senatobia Grades: PK-12 | 688 students
1 Chiefs Dr
Senatobia, MS 38668
(662) 562-4491 30.9 PK-12
- Southaven Grades: PK-8 | 333 students
5150 Tchulahoma Road
Southaven, MS 38671
(662) 349-0900 30.9 PK-8
- Collierville Grades: NS-12 | 1110 students
1880 Wolf River Blvd
Collierville, TN 38017
(901) 457-2000 26.1 NS-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.