Desoto Christian Academy
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked MS School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 370 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Desoto Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Mississippi for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
National Honor Society
Arts and Music Programs:
- Pre-Kindergarten: 1:10 - Up to 20 students per class with one teacher and one teacher assistant
- Kindergarten: 1:10 - Up to 20 students per class with one teacher and one teacher assistant
- 1st 8th Grade: 1:20
- 9th-12th Grade: 1:20
- Students benefit from the personal attention of our faculty who are professional, dedicated, and committed to each child's success
- DCA is a member of ACSI, accredited with AdvancEd / Cognia
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Desoto Christian Academy often compared to?
Desoto Christian Academyis often viewed alongside schools like Cross Creek Christian Academy by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Desoto Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of Desoto Christian Academy is 95%, which is lower than the national average of 96%. Desoto Christian Academy's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Mississippi with low acceptance rates.
What sports does Desoto Christian Academy offer?
Desoto Christian Academy offers 8 interscholastic sports: Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Softball and Volleyball.
What is Desoto Christian Academy's ranking?
Desoto Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Mississippi for: Lowest average acceptance rates, Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees and Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Desoto Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Desoto Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Desoto Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards