Cross Creek Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (662) 895-0525
Cross Creek Christian Academy Photo #2 - Students admiring a beautiful rainbow God has provided after a rainy afternoon.
Cross Creek Christian Academy Photo #3 - The K4 class are releasing a monarch butterfly after they watched it emerge from a cocoon!
Cross Creek Christian Academy Photo #4 - The K5 class celebrated Community Helpers day with an impressive selection of future careers!
- Cross Creek Christian Academy uses educational methods that have stood the test of time in a framework that exalts the Creator of time.
- Phonics-based reading instruction, cursive handwriting and traditional mathematics prepare your child for the world.
- Bible classes, scripture memorization and a God-honoring atmosphere prepare your child for life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(uniform policy in place)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Christy Kerby, Administrator|
|Admissions Associate||Crystal Gatwood|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
|Sports||Intramural Sports OnlyIntramural Sports Only|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Literary Club, Mentoring/Tutoring, Science Club, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Advanced Art, Flute Lessons, Guitar Lessons
- Cross Creek Christian Academy uses educational methods that have stood the test of time in a framework that exalts the Creator of time. Phonics-based reading instruction, cursive handwriting and traditional mathematics prepare your child for the world. Bible classes, scripture memorization and a God-honoring atmosphere prepare your child for life.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Southaven Grades: PK-8 | 333 students
5150 Tchulahoma Road
Southaven, MS 38671
(662) 349-0900 3.2 PK-8
- Southaven Grades: 4-12 | 1316 students
3790 Goodman Road East
Southaven, MS 38672
(662) 892-4380 0.3 4-12
CCCA has been a game changer for my son who has ADHD and needed to be a smaller classroom setting with a structured teacher. With the low student to teacher ratio, teachers have the ability to meet students where they are, in a non-judgmental environment and no distractions. The curriculum engages students at a pace they can keep up with and without the added fluff. Most teachers are very creative in their content delivery and my son actually loves attending this school. I'm not sure about sports, because my son is 4th grade, however, the school is thriving in the arts. I encourage anyone wants to separate the wheat from the germ in their child's education so they can love learning again, to give CCCA a try. You won't regret it. -Lolita
- Posted by Parent - L.T.
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.