Cross Creek Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Cross Creek Christian Academy Photo #2 - Students admiring a beautiful rainbow God has provided after a rainy afternoon.
Cross Creek Christian Academy Photo #3 - The K4 class are releasing a monarch butterfly after they watched it emerge from a cocoon!
Cross Creek Christian Academy Photo #4 - The K5 class celebrated Community Helpers day with an impressive selection of future careers!
- Cross Creek Christian Academy uses educational methods that have stood the test of time in a framework that exalts the Creator of time.
- Phonics-based reading instruction, cursive handwriting and traditional mathematics prepare your child for the world.
- Bible classes, scripture memorization and a God-honoring atmosphere prepare your child for life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(uniform policy in place)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Christy Kerby, Administrator|
|Admissions Associate||Crystal Gatwood|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Sports||Intramural Sports OnlyIntramural Sports Only|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Literary Club, Mentoring/Tutoring, Science Club, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Advanced Art, Flute Lessons, Guitar Lessons
- Cross Creek Christian Academy uses educational methods that have stood the test of time in a framework that exalts the Creator of time. Phonics-based reading instruction, cursive handwriting and traditional mathematics prepare your child for the world. Bible classes, scripture memorization and a God-honoring atmosphere prepare your child for life.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Southaven Grades: PK-8 | 333 students
5150 Tchulahoma Road
Southaven, MS 38671
(662)349-0900 3.2 PK-8
- Southaven Grades: 4-12 | 1111 students
3790 Goodman Road East
Southaven, MS 38672
(662)892-4380 0.3 4-12
CCCA has been a game changer for my son who has ADHD and needed to be a smaller classroom setting with a structured teacher. With the low student to teacher ratio, teachers have the ability to meet students where they are, in a non-judgmental environment and no distractions. The curriculum engages students at a pace they can keep up with and without the added fluff. Most teachers are very creative in their content delivery and my son actually loves attending this school. I'm not sure about sports, because my son is 4th grade, however, the school is thriving in the arts. I encourage anyone wants to separate the wheat from the germ in their child's education so they can love learning again, to give CCCA a try. You won't regret it. -Lolita
- Posted by Parent - L.T.
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.