Cross Creek Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (662) 895-0525
Cross Creek Christian Academy Photo #2 - Students admiring a beautiful rainbow God has provided after a rainy afternoon.
Cross Creek Christian Academy Photo #3 - 2016-17 was our first full school year in a newly-contructed 10-classroom addition, complete with Art room, STEM lab and state of the art Science lab.
Cross Creek Christian Academy Photo #6 - K4 students releasing a monarch butterfly after watching it emerge from a cocoon!
Cross Creek Christian Academy Photo #7 - The K5 class celebrated Community Helpers day with an impressive selection of future careers!
Cross Creek Christian Academy Photo #8 - 3rd grade performing "surgery" to create contractions during Language Arts
- Cross Creek Christian Academy uses educational methods that have stood the test of time in a framework that exalts the Creator of time.
- Phonics-based reading instruction, cursive handwriting and traditional mathematics prepare your child for the world.
- Bible classes, scripture memorization and a God-honoring atmosphere prepare your child for life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(uniform policy in place)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||please inquire|
|Admissions Director||Christy Kerby, Administrator|
|Admissions Associate||Crystal Gatwood|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
|Sports||Intramural Sports OnlyIntramural Sports Only|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Beta Club, Mentoring/Tutoring, National Christian Honor Society, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Guitar Lessons, Voice Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Cross Creek Christian Academy uses educational methods that have stood the test of time in a framework that exalts the Creator of time. Phonics-based reading instruction, cursive handwriting and traditional mathematics prepare your child for the world. Bible classes, scripture memorization and a God-honoring atmosphere prepare your child for life.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Southaven Grades: PK-8 | 333 students
5150 Tchulahoma Road
Southaven, MS 38671
(662) 349-0900 3.5 PK-8
- Southaven Grades: 4-12 | 1316 students
3790 Goodman Road East
Southaven, MS 38672
(662) 892-4380 0.7 4-12
CCCA has been a game changer for my son who has ADHD and needed to be a smaller classroom setting with a structured teacher. With the low student to teacher ratio, teachers have the ability to meet students where they are, in a non-judgmental environment and no distractions. The curriculum engages students at a pace they can keep up with and without the added fluff. Most teachers are very creative in their content delivery and my son actually loves attending this school. I'm not sure about sports, because my son is 4th grade, however, the school is thriving in the arts. I encourage anyone wants to separate the wheat from the germ in their child's education so they can love learning again, to give CCCA a try. You won't regret it. -Lolita
- Posted by Parent - L.T.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.