Friendship Christian Academy
- Top Ranked MS School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 108 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Uniforms, code shoes, school logo back packs, school logo jackets, black or brown(no designs) belt, clean shaven, hair length above ears and neat, crew socks, solid brown or black shoes.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- FCA is a college prepatory Christ centered school. It sets on 14 beautiful acreas in Victoria, Mississippi, just on Interstate 78 at exit 18. The hugh American flag, at the edge of campus, flows to diplay our American pride. The school is noted for it's high quality of education, parent-teacher involvement, and Christian morals. The clean, contemporary interior design of the classrooms, dinning hall and other rooms speak of the high standards FCA offers. FCA is not incompetition with any other school, it's objective is to offer a solid Christian education, with the highest quality curriculum. After all it is about our future generation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Friendship Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of Friendship Christian Academy is 95%, which is lower than the national average of 96%. Friendship Christian Academy's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Mississippi with low acceptance rates.
What sports does Friendship Christian Academy offer?
Friendship Christian Academy offers 3 interscholastic sports: Archery, Basketball and Cheering.
What is Friendship Christian Academy's ranking?
Friendship Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Mississippi for: Lowest average acceptance rates.
When is the application deadline for Friendship Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Friendship Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Friendship Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards