Rossville Christian Academy
- Rossville Christian Academy's Vision is to produce successful, well-rounded leaders who will serve in a secular world according to Christian principles.
- RCA is located just a short drive from Collierville, Oakland, Olive Branch, and Holly Springs.
- Our curriculum, from Pre-K through 12th grade, is based on rigorous academic standards centered on teaching with a Biblical worldview. In addition to standard classes, at the high school level, we also offer Honors, Advanced Placement, and Dual Enrollment courses.
- All students take Bible classes, and every high school student must take an ACT Prep course.
- Students are required to earn a minimum of 23 credits in order to graduate.
- RCA is fully accredited by AdvancED and is a member of TAIS and MAIS.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||280 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Average ACT score||22|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||All tuition must be paid online through FACTS. 3rd child: 15% discount 4th child: 40% discount|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sarah Schwalb|
|Admissions Associate||Melanie Morgan|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, SoftballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
4H Club, Beta Club, Drama Troupe, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, House System, International Travel Program, Mu Alpha Theta Math Honor Society, Quiz Bowl Team, STEM Club, Student Government Association, Terrific Kids, Worship Team
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Class, Choir, Music class
- Rossville Christian Academy's Vision is to produce successful, well-rounded leaders who will serve in a secular world according to Christian principles. RCA is located just a short drive from Collierville, Oakland, Olive Branch, and Holly Springs. Our curriculum, from Pre-K through 12th grade, is based on rigorous academic standards centered on teaching with a Biblical worldview. In addition to standard classes, at the high school level, we also offer Honors, Advanced Placement, and Dual Enrollment courses. All students take Bible classes, and every high school student must take an ACT Prep course. Students are required to earn a minimum of 23 credits in order to graduate. We offer a wide variety of extracurricular activities for students including sports, clubs, honor societies, and service projects. RCA is fully accredited by AdvancED and is a member of TAIS and MAIS.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Collierville Grades: PK-12 | 1167 students
1880 Wolf River Blvd
Collierville, TN 38017
(901)457-2000 9.3 PK-12
- Holly Springs Grades: PK-12 | 244 students
100 Academy Dr
Holly Springs, MS 38635
(662)252-3449 19.8 PK-12
This school is packed with warmth and security for our kids. Its Christ- centered approach and genuine care for kids provides such hope in an ever increasing anxiety ridden world. Every child should get to experience education in this capacity. Small student centered classrooms are exactly how kids grow and excel. With the new head of school, we feel RCA is in great hands. Thank you Collierville for giving us one of your best! RCA is the place to Be!!
- Posted by Parent - Proud Pack Parent
Our family has been a long-time patron of RCA. As a result of their experience at RCA, our children have succeeded and excelled at the next academic level (both public and private universities) and in life. We are confident in the investments we`ve made in our children`s education and development at RCA.
- Posted by Parent - Experienced RCA Parent
Our son has been attending RCA for 4 years and what a blessing the school has been for our family. Being a dyslexic learner has it's own challenges, but the teachers have wrapped their arms around him and helped him cross over some major milestones. The athletic program has been a great area of achievement for him as well. The smaller school setting allows for more one-on-one teacher time and that is something that every child benefits from. We are so thankful to be a part of RCA. Go Wolves!
- Posted by Parent - Jennifer Tilghman
RCA is an amazing place to get a Christ centered education. The teachers truly love and care about each and every student and want to see them succeed. The smaller class sizes make it possible for more one on one. RCA is so welcoming and accepting of everyone! There are many clubs, sports teams, and organizations for everyone to be involved in. Come check out our sweet school!
- Posted by Parent - Happy RCA parent
We have 2 daughter currently attending RCA. In the 5 years they have been at Rossville Christian Academy, we have seen their confidence grow in their faith, academics, athletics, and life in general. They are members of several clubs and athletic teams. Their standardized test scores have increased each year. We love RCA, and would recommend that you visit!
- Posted by Parent - Amy
I have two children who went to RCA from Kindergarten through 12th grade. The teachers are amazing. They care about each student's success. There is a feeling of family. I always knew that my children were receiving the best Christian education possible. After graduation, both have done well in the pursuit of their careers.
- Posted by Parent - Jeannie K.
Our family has been a part of the Rossville Christian Academy family for two years now and we couldn't be happier. Our 4 kids have been treated like family since day one and we couldn't be happier for them. If you are looking for a smaller school setting that offers a Christ centered education then please come for a visit. Big things are happening at RCA and we welcome you with open arms.
- Posted by Parent - Todd Baker
Love the small classes! Teachers work more one on one with students. Affordable. Loving. Friendly. Pop in anytime! Most of all, students learn about how much Jesus loves them!
- Posted by Parent - Kelli W
We have been part of this school for the past 7 years. Very nurturing environment!
- Posted by Parent - RCAparent