Calvary Episcopal Day School
- Calvary Episcopal Day School serves 35 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES).
- The student:teacher of Calvary Episcopal Day School is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Episcopal.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school, and preschool to Calvary Episcopal Day School is Ashley Hall School (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charleston Grades: 7-9 | 3 students
227 Huger St
Charleston, SC 29403 0.6 7-9
- Charleston Grades: PK-8 | 192 students
888-A King St
Charleston, SC 29403
(843)577-4495 0.7 PK-8
- Charleston Grades: 1-8 | 228 students
15 Archdale St
Charleston, SC 29401
(843)377-0315 1.3 1-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.