Calvary Episcopal Day School
- Calvary Episcopal Day School serves 35 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES).
- The student:teacher of Calvary Episcopal Day School is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Episcopal.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charleston Grades: 7-9 | 3 students
227 Huger St
Charleston, SC 29403 0.6 7-9
- Charleston Grades: PK-8 | 192 students
888-A King St
Charleston, SC 29403
(843)577-4495 0.7 PK-8
- Charleston Grades: 1-8 | 228 students
15 Archdale St
Charleston, SC 29401
(843)377-0315 1.3 1-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.