Calvary Episcopal Day School
- Calvary Episcopal Day School serves 35 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES).
- The student:teacher of Calvary Episcopal Day School is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Episcopal.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charleston Grades: 7-9 | 3 students
227 Huger St
Charleston, SC 29403 0.6 7-9
- Charleston Grades: PK-8 | 192 students
888-A King St
Charleston, SC 29403
(843)577-4495 0.7 PK-8
- Charleston Grades: 1-8 | 228 students
15 Archdale St
Charleston, SC 29401
(843)377-0315 1.3 1-8
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.