Our Mission is to provide a nurturing and challenging Montessori educational environment for children ages 18 months to 6 years old in which children explore the world and their place in it through hands-on learning experiences and positive social interactions that reinforce the knowledge and skills essential for independent thinking, resourceful problem-solving, active citizenship and life-long learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 79 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Serving our community since 1976, C.C.S. has an experienced and nurturing staff, a beautifully designed and developed learning environment, and the honor of having positively impacted the lives of thousands of families in our area. We are proud to be accredited by the American Montessori Society (AMS) and are immersed in the holistic learning method that Montessori embraces. Montessori is a method of observing and supporting the natural development of children. Montessori educational practice helps children develop concentration, coordination, independence, positive self-esteem, creativity, problem-solving and critical-thinking skills. We aim to inspire children to become good citizens who contribute to society and the environment, and to become fulfilled persons in their particular time and place on Earth. Our flexible scheduling can accommodate the needs of most families. we have two-, three- and five-day morning programs for toddlers. For pre-school and kindergarten students, we offer three-, four- and five-day programs for morning, afternoon or both. Specific information about our school, our programs, Montessori method, our teachers and our class times can be found on our website, CCSMontessori.org.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Children's Community School?
The application deadline for Children's Community School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Children's Community School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.