Founded in 1993 by a group of parents and community members, Cornerstone Christian Academy continues to provide a quality education to students in grades Pre-K through 12.
The purpose of Cornerstone Christian Academy is to develop students who love the Lord, have a passion for learning, and are equipped to make a valuable and lasting impact on the world around them.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 50 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,975
- Average class size: 4 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
We have a graduated tuition program. Reduced tuition for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th and subsequent children.
Ben Marx, Administrator
Tricia Skrede, Secretary
- Founded in 1993 by a group of parents and community members, Cornerstone Christian Academy continues to provide a quality education to students in grades Pre-K through 12. The purpose of Cornerstone Christian Academy is to develop students who love the Lord, have a passion for learning, and are equipped to make a valuable and lasting impact on the world around them.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Cornerstone Christian Academy cost?
Cornerstone Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $3,975 for private students.
What sports does Cornerstone Christian Academy offer?
Cornerstone Christian Academy offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Football, Softball and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Cornerstone Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Cornerstone Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Cornerstone Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.