- Chileda is a home and care center for children and young adults who have developmental disabilities due to closed head injuries, seizure disorders, cerebral palsy, autism, behavioral and genetic liabilities, and physical handicaps.
- For over 30 years, the professional staff and volunteers of Chileda have been committed to the progressive education and personal empowerment of children with developmental disabilities.
- We help our clients to realize their fullest potential and offer hope for a bright future.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Crosse Grades: K-12 | 38 students
1707 Main St
La Crosse, WI 54601
(608)785-0001 2.2 K-12
- Dousman Grades: 3-12 | 80 students
Dousman, WI 53118
(262)965-2131 146.3 3-12
- Oconomowoc Grades: 2-12 | 140 students
36100 Genesee Lake Rd
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
(262)569-5510 147.5 2-12
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.