- Chileda is a home and care center for children and young adults who have developmental disabilities due to closed head injuries, seizure disorders, cerebral palsy, autism, behavioral and genetic liabilities, and physical handicaps.
- For over 30 years, the professional staff and volunteers of Chileda have been committed to the progressive education and personal empowerment of children with developmental disabilities.
- We help our clients to realize their fullest potential and offer hope for a bright future.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Crosse Grades: K-12 | 38 students
1707 Main St
La Crosse, WI 54601
(608) 785-0001 2.2 K-12
- Oconomowoc Grades: 2-12 | 124 students
36100 Genesee Lake Rd
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
(262) 569-5510 147.5 2-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.