- Chileda is a home and care center for children and young adults who have developmental disabilities due to closed head injuries, seizure disorders, cerebral palsy, autism, behavioral and genetic liabilities, and physical handicaps.
- For over 30 years, the professional staff and volunteers of Chileda have been committed to the progressive education and personal empowerment of children with developmental disabilities.
- We help our clients to realize their fullest potential and offer hope for a bright future.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Crosse Grades: K-12 | 38 students
1707 Main St
La Crosse, WI 54601
(608)785-0001 2.2 K-12
- Oconomowoc Grades: 2-12 | 140 students
36100 Genesee Lake Rd
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
(262)569-5510 147.5 2-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?