Eagle River Christian School
- Eagle River Christian School is Alaska's only private school to offer both classroom taught courses and a complete computerized curriculum that is the latest in state of the art learning.
- Consisting of grades K4-12th, our programs are designed to include academics, athletics, music, foreign languages, and college preparatory programming.
- In addition, we offer the convenience of distance learning through our computer network, and home school programs utilizing one of the nations most respected and effective curriculums available.
- Eagle River Christian School is a non-denominational, Biblically-based school which partners with Christian families to develop a Christian worldview, promote academic excellence, and prepare children for a lifetime of service to Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eagle River Grades: PK-8 | 93 students
18940 Monastery Dr
Eagle River, AK 99577
(907)696-3920 3.3 PK-8
- Eagle River Grades: K-12 | 14 students
10440 Eagle View Dr.
Eagle River, AK 99577
(907)696-6062 1.2 K-12
- Anchorage Grades: NS-12 | 528 students
6401 E Northern Lights Blvd
Anchorage, AK 99504
(907)269-3842 11 NS-12
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.