Elk Mountain Academy
- Grades: 8-12
- Enrollment: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At Elk Mountain Academy our commitment is to give students the tools necessary to lead fulfilling and productive lives. We provide them with an opportunity to achieve academic success, develop spiritual awareness, break through social and emotional obstacles, and overcome addictive behaviors. We are committed to each student's educational growth, spiritual and moral development, as well as their physical and psychological well-being. We help by listening and encouraging behaviors that will benefit the students after they return home. We are dedicated to doing anything and everything we can to help. We understand that no two students are the same, so we treat each student on an individual basis, providing them with a unique learning environment. Each student is assigned an academic and sobriety mentor who relates to him the best. We have found that this one-on-one interaction enables us to not only get to know each student on a very personal level, but also to discover where each student's strengths and weaknesses are.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Elk Mountain Academy?
The application deadline for Elk Mountain Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Elk Mountain Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards