English Lutheran School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
National avg.: 85%
- Our school carries out its mission by offering high quality Christ-centered education to its students. In so doing, it carries out God’s great commission to "Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you." Matthew 28:19-20
- Our school also assists parents in the training and instruction of their children, a responsibility God gives parents when he says, "Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord." Ephesians 6:4 Our school carries out God’s command to "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." Proverbs 22:6
- In fulfilling its purpose, our school:
- Instructs students in the Word of God as found in the Bible to believe in Jesus as their Savior.
- Teaches all subjects in the light of God’s Word.
- Trains students to live foremost as Christians and also as good citizens.
- Provides students the opportunity for daily fellowship with other Christians in a warm and caring environment.
- Works closely with parents to prepare students spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically for lives of Christian service.
Endorse English Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.