Holy Rosary School
5.00 (1 review)
- Holy Rosary School serves 138 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-6 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA), the Other religious school association(s) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Holy Rosary School is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Medford Grades: PK-8 | 77 students
420 Lincoln St
Medford, WI 54451
(715)748-2921 0.5 PK-8
- Medford Grades: 1-8 | 38 students
W 8492 Apple Ave
Medford, WI 54451 2.7 1-8
- Medford Grades: 7-12 | 17 students
W10649 Perkinstown Ave
Medford, WI 54451 12.3 7-12
- Abbotsford Grades: PK-12 | 51 students
4868 Cemetary Ave
Abbotsford, WI 54405
(715)223-4445 13.5 PK-12
- Athens Grades: PK-8 | 71 students
309 Mueller St
Athens, WI 54411
(715)257-7541 15.2 PK-8
I love Holy Rosary. I could not ask for a better education for my child.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.