Holy Rosary School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (715) 748-3336
- Holy Rosary School serves 138 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-6 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA), the Other religious school association(s) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Holy Rosary School is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Medford Grades: PK-8 | 73 students
420 Lincoln St
Medford, WI 54451
(715) 748-2921 0.5 PK-8
- Medford Grades: 1-8 | 31 students
W 8492 Apple Ave
Medford, WI 54451 2.7 1-8
- Medford Grades: 7-12 | 17 students
807 Impala Drive
Medford, WI 54451
(715) 748-0251 12.3 7-12
- Abbotsford Grades: PK-12 | 57 students
4868 Cemetary Ave
Abbotsford, WI 54405
(715) 223-4445 13.5 PK-12
I love Holy Rosary. I could not ask for a better education for my child.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.