Horizon High School
- Horizon High School's mission is to provide a school that fosters emotional, social and academic growth for students who want to learn in an alcohol-free, drug-free environment.
- Students will actively assume responsibility in creating their own safe and nourishing community.
- Horizon High School is an emotional growth, recovery high school.
- The Horizon High School curriculum integrates interest groups and differentiates students based upon their career goals and academic needs.
- Institutional approaches focus on discussion and hands-on rather than busy-work.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 10-12|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|