Horizon High School
Tel: (608) 442-0935
- Horizon High School's mission is to provide a school that fosters emotional, social and academic growth for students who want to learn in an alcohol-free, drug-free environment.
- Students will actively assume responsibility in creating their own safe and nourishing community.
- Horizon High School is an emotional growth, recovery high school.
- The Horizon High School curriculum integrates interest groups and differentiates students based upon their career goals and academic needs.
- Institutional approaches focus on discussion and hands-on rather than busy-work.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Madison Grades: K-12 | 257 students
4901 E Buckeye Road
Madison, WI 53716
(608) 221-1520 5.2 K-12
- Madison Grades: 1-12 | 37 students
2323 Portage Rd
Madison, WI 53704
(608) 249-0941 5.8 1-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.