House Of The Lord Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (208) 437-2184
- House of the Lord Christian Academy, a ministry of House of the Lord Church, has been established to exalt the Lord in the lives of the Students, their Parents, and the Community through the study of the Word of God and the study of an educational curriculum based on God's Word and not the vain philosophy of man.
- We look for the results of these studies to be twofold to impact the lives of individuals and the life of this nation for righteousness, right-standing, right-living, and right-thinking before God; to raise up and train leaders who will stand for the same and seek to actively make a difference in favor of godliness.
- Our school consists of students ranging from preschool through grade twelve.
- Open enrollment is available for preschool through sixth grade and we admit junior high and high school students who have shown, through their words and actions, a desire to excel.
- In addition, we try to offer quality electives to supplement the core curriculum.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hayden Grades: PK-12 | 140 students
3639 W Prairie Ave
Hayden, ID 83835
(208) 772-7542 30.8 PK-12
- Rathdrum Grades: PK-12 | 222 students
6068 W Hayden Ave
Rathdrum, ID 83858
(208) 777-4400 29.6 PK-12
- Boise Grades: PK-9 | 173 students
601 South 9th Street
Boise, ID 83702
(208) 331-9260 317.5 PK-9
Wonderful school, wonderful staff/teachers. They care about their students and the students care about them. I cannot say enough good about this school. The curriculum is challenging and my child loves to go to school. I home schooled and my child was ahead in curriculum and she fit into House Of The Lord like a zipper effect, she smoothly transitioned not too far ahead and not behind in any way. We are extremely happy with this school and decision place her IN school.
- Posted by Parent - tenfa
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.