Christian Center School
- By cultivating the individual, CCS provides excellent college preparatory academics in a family environment to biblically equip and empower students to serve their community and world for God's glory.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,600|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Frank Hesse|
- A child's education can influence his or her whole future. Choosing the best education for each child can be one of the most important decisions a parent must make. Christian Center School partners with parents to facilitate a healthy, Christian atmosphere where the student can achieve to their greatest potential and where parents are encouraged to participate at all levels in their child's education.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hayden Grades: 1-12 | 230 students
251 W Miles Ave
Hayden, ID 83835
(208)772-7546 2.6 1-12
- Post Falls Grades: PK-12 | 196 students
2289 W Seltice Way
Post Falls, ID 83854
(208)777-4400 7 PK-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.