- Top Ranked ID School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 193 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,500
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Drama Club, Robotics Team, STEM Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Worship Band
- A child's education can influence his or her whole future. Choosing the best education for each child can be one of the most important decisions a parent must make. Christian Center School partners with parents to facilitate a healthy, Christian atmosphere where the student can achieve to their greatest potential and where parents are encouraged to participate at all levels in their child's education.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Christian Center School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Christian Center School?
What sports does Christian Center School offer?
What is Christian Center School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Christian Center School?
Endorse Christian Center School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards