North Idaho Christian School
Tel: (208) 772-7546
- North Idaho Christian School exists to challenge and inspire individuals to impact the world by growing in Christ-like character through academic excellence rooted in Biblical truth.
- For over 30 years NICS disciples students in grades one through twelve.
- There are 200 students enrolled, served by a staff of over 30 born-again Christians who love their Lord and the children they serve.
- NICS is a non-denominational school drawing its students from over 30 local churches.
- Our primary mission is to train up Christian leaders, young people of integrity, who will serve God and man in whatever setting God places them as young adults.
- NICS offers its students daily Bible class, weekly chapels, spiritual retreats, and ministry-oriented community service.
- Our Christian teachers and staff members are the students "living curriculum", setting a Christ-like example for the students with humility and dependency on the Lord for daily success in life.
- North Idaho Christian School partners with parents to create a Biblically-centered learning environment. We endeavor to inspire and empower students by providing challenging academic instruction, critical thinking, and lifelong learning skills, with opportunities for servant leadership--all within the context of Biblical truth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia/Language-based/Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Dual Enrollment, IDLA|
|Average SAT score||1210|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Tan or navy chino style pants, polos; girls may also wear skirts or dresses)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Families pay between $2057 and $5114 for a full year of tuition.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Paulette O'Neal|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Coding Club, Lego League
Arts and Music Programs:
- North Idaho Christian School offers a fully accredited, Christ-centered curriculum (grades 1-12) within a small class size environment. Our loving faculty and staff partner with families to empower disciples of Jesus Christ.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hayden Grades: PK-12 | 140 students
3639 W Prairie Ave
Hayden, ID 83835
(208) 772-7542 2.6 PK-12
- Rathdrum Grades: PK-12 | 222 students
6068 W Hayden Ave
Rathdrum, ID 83858
(208) 777-4400 3.7 PK-12
- Boise Grades: PK-9 | 173 students
601 South 9th Street
Boise, ID 83702
(208) 331-9260 288.4 PK-9
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.