Kids R Kids Of Sw Las Vegas
- School's mission is to provide a nurturing, secure and stimulating environment for young children, one in which children can safely explore, learn through play and develop in all areas of growth, physically, emotionally, socially and intellectually.
- And our vision is to provide a nurturing, positive and stimulating environment where children will recognize and achieve their fullest potential.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Grades: NS-PK | 26 students
4050 S Torrey Pines Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89103
(702)367-0822 1.3 NS-PK
- Las Vegas Grades: NS-8 | 965 students
3275 Red Rock St.
Las Vegas, NV 89146
(702)362-1180 2.3 NS-8
- Las Vegas Grades: 7-12 | 28 students
7000 Spring Mountain Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89117
(702)873-2400 2.3 7-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.