Laura E Mason Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- The Laura E. Mason Christian Academy (Mason Christian Academy-MCA) is a coeducational day school offering grades K through 8.
- The mission of the Laura E. Mason Christian Academy is to provide students a quality education in a Christian environment which teaches that life has purpose and meaning, and is to be used in service to God and for the blessing of the human family.
- This is our 51st year of uninterrupted service of our school to the Cheyenne Community.
- The Laura E. Mason Christian Academy admits students to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at its school, and makes no discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnic background, country of origin, or sex in administration of education policies, applications for admission, and extracurricular programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||8 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- People that viewed Laura E Mason Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Cheyenne's Baptist Academy.
LEMCA. Has gone above and beyond all my expectations. Both of my children are scoring above thier grade level and the safe Christian environment is exactly what we expected from an accredited private school.
- Posted by Parent - Ffwat
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.