Trinity Lutheran School
- Serving Cheyenne since 1892, offering a traditional Christian Liberal Arts curriculum taught by fantastic teachers, who cultivate joy in learning, and we are the most affordable private school in town! Accredited by the Consortium for Classical Lutheran Education (www.ccle.org).
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khakis and school polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Apr. 15 / Aug. 15|
|Tuition Notes||Click here for fee information: http://trinitycheyenne.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/15.16fees.pdf|
|Admissions Director||Dr. Tallmon|
- Trinity Lutheran School follows the curriculum of the traditional liberal arts, including Latin instruction from grade 2. Among other curricula and great books, we employ Shurley grammar, Saxon Math, and teach in a highly integrated, classical fashion. Children are equipped to be at home in the realm of ideas, to understand the unity of knowledge, God's design for His world, and to take joy in learning. They are challenged to use their knowledge and talents for loving, diligent, and humble service to their neighbor.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cheyenne Grades: K-12 | 78 students
215 E 8th St
Cheyenne, WY 82007
(307)635-3759 1.1 K-12
- Atchison Grades: PK-8 | 219 students
201 Division St
Atchison, KS 66002
(913)367-3503 521.3 PK-8
- Atchison Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
611 N 8th St
Atchison, KS 66002
(913)367-4763 521 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.