Trinity Lutheran School
- Serving Cheyenne since 1892, offering a traditional Christian Liberal Arts curriculum taught by fantastic teachers, who cultivate joy in learning, and we are the most affordable private school in town! Accredited by the Consortium for Classical Lutheran Education (www.ccle.org).
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khakis and school polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Apr. 15 / Aug. 15|
|Tuition Notes||Click here for fee information: http://trinitycheyenne.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/15.16fees.pdf|
|Admissions Director||Dr. Tallmon|
- Trinity Lutheran School follows the curriculum of the traditional liberal arts, including Latin instruction from grade 2. Among other curricula and great books, we employ Shurley grammar, Saxon Math, and teach in a highly integrated, classical fashion. Children are equipped to be at home in the realm of ideas, to understand the unity of knowledge, God's design for His world, and to take joy in learning. They are challenged to use their knowledge and talents for loving, diligent, and humble service to their neighbor.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cheyenne Grades: K-12 | 78 students
215 E 8th St
Cheyenne, WY 82007
(307)635-3759 1.1 K-12
- Atchison Grades: PK-8 | 219 students
201 Division St
Atchison, KS 66002
(913)367-3503 521.3 PK-8
- Atchison Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
611 N 8th St
Atchison, KS 66002
(913)367-4763 521 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.