The Willow School
The Willow School Photo #3 - Middles schooler participating in a rope's course, part of an annual 3-day field trip all 4-8 graders attend. The trip is facilitated by Pathfinder and incorporates nature focused activities and team building.
The Willow School Photo #5 - Willow participants at the Science Olympiad competition at UCF in Orlando testing their catapult.
- The Willow School offers a world-class education to children in Kindergarten through grade 8.
- This cutting edge curriculum is academically rigorous while encouraging personal responsibility for one's own learning and thinking.
- The project-based program interweaves hands-on activities, projects, technology, community service and environmental awareness.
- Our relaxed, yet academically challenging approach provides Willow School's students with the knowledge, skills, and tools necessary to succeed in any college prep high school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||dyslexia|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,600|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Stephanie Heady|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Sports||Ultimate FrisbeeUltimate Frisbee|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Gardening, Keyboarding, Lego Club, Science Olympiad
Arts and Music Programs:
Beginning Band Guitar, Beginning Ukulele, Chorus, Drama
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vero Beach Grades: PK-12 | 260 students
1105 58th Ave
Vero Beach, FL 32966
(772)794-4655 1.2 PK-12
- Vero Beach Grades: NS-8 | 83 students
6767 20th Street
Vero Beach, FL 32966
(772)562-4804 2.6 NS-8
- Vero Beach Grades: NS-12 | 614 students
1895 Saint Edwards Drive
Vero Beach, FL 32963
(772)492-2367 5.7 NS-12
- Vero Beach Grades: PK-8 | 82 students
3050 43rd Ave
Vero Beach, FL 32960
(772)778-0892 2.1 PK-8
- Archer Grades: PK-8 | 101 students
12425 SW 154th St
Archer, FL 32618
(352)495-2728 183 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.