Glendale Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (772) 569-1095
- Glendale Christian School strives to provide an academically excellent curriculum in a Christian environment.
- It is our privilege to help you meet God's charge to "Train up a child in the way he should go".
- We view our role as assisting parents in fulfilling their biblical responsibility to train their children in the knowledge of the Lord.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||244 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Navy or khaki pants, shorts or skirts. Red, hunter, navy, blue polo shirts. )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,800|
|Admissions Director||Denise Macdonald|
|Admissions Associate||Stacey McKinley|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
- Applicants must submit a registration form, registration fee, medical forms and pass and entrance exam before being accepted to Glendale Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vero Beach Grades: PK-12 | 260 students
1105 58th Ave
Vero Beach, FL 32966
(772) 794-4655 2.2 PK-12
- Vero Beach Grades: NS-8 | 83 students
6767 20th Street
Vero Beach, FL 32966
(772) 562-4804 3.5 NS-8
- Vero Beach Grades: 6-11 | 9 students
4425 71st St
Vero Beach, FL 32967
(772) 794-9110 7.4 6-11
This is the best Christian school you will find in Vero Beach! Glendale Christian is from preK3-12th Grade. They have been growing by leaps and bounds the last couple years and will have 160+ students in the fall 2012. The quality of education my child has received has been outstanding! The teachers really care about their students and the academics are superb!
- Posted by Parent - d_del
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.