Orange Avenue Baptist School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (772) 461-1225
- Orange Avenue Baptist School serves 64 students in grades 1-12 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow) and the Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS).
- The student:teacher of Orange Avenue Baptist School is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Larry Ivey|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Pierce Grades: K-12 | 37 students
3015 Oleander Blvd
Fort Pierce, FL 34982
(772) 467-1016 7.9 K-12
Great school. I received an amazing education at OAB. The staff was terrific, they care about their students. As I know this from experience, since I decided I didn't want to study and when my finally year came around I was told I would not graduate because I did not have enough credits, the teachers, especially Mrs Wanda, she helped me buckle down and get the credits I needed. If I had it to do all over again, I would. And get it right the first time. But the staff is amazing and doing what God has set before them. Amazing school, and great spiritual environment. I would recommend this school hands down.!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Pamela Haas
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?