Grace Christian Academy
Grace Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Autism, Down Syndrome, Mild - Severe Learning Differences
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Infants/Toddlers $800.00 - $950.00 Pre-K $6500.00 yr. K-1st $7000.00 yr. 2nd-5th $7500.00 yr. 6th-12th $7900.00 yr. Possibilities Level 1 $12,000.00 yr Level 2 $10,000.00 yr Level 3 $9,500.00 yr. Level 4 $8,500.00 yr.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art, Chorus, Consumer Math, Drama, Hip Hop Dance, Karate, Spanish, Voice Lessons
- We have many parent testimonies of success working with these awesome children. Don't let your child miss out on all that God has in store for them. Check us out and see for yourself.
- NC Gunn says "GCA has been the best thing I've ever done for my special needs son. Riley has thrived here. He is finally able to write his name, after years at the public school and not able to do it. The staff and teachers are wonderful to him and me. I highly recommend this school for anyone with a special needs child."
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Grace Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.