Grace Christian Academy
- Grace Christian Academy specializes in working with children of all Learning Challenges and Abilities.
- Whether your child is on the Autism Spectrum, has Down Syndrome, or other challenges, WE CAN HELP!.
Grace Christian Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Autism, Down Syndrome, Mild - Severe Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Pre-K $4800.00 yr. K-3rd $5800.00 yr. 4th-8th $6500.00 yr. 9th-12th $7000.00 yr. Possibilities Level 1 $10,000.00 yr Level 2 $9,000.00 Level 3 $8,000.00 Level 4 $7,000.00|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,886|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Cynthia Netwig|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Chorus, Consumer Math, Drama, Hip Hop Dance, Karate, Spanish, Voice Lessons|
- We have many parent testimonies of success working with these awesome children. Don't let your child miss out on all that God has in store for them. Check us out and see for yourself.
- NC Gunn says "GCA has been the best thing I've ever done for my special needs son. Riley has thrived here. He is finally able to write his name, after years at the public school and not able to do it. The staff and teachers are wonderful to him and me. I highly recommend this school for anyone with a special needs child."
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Port Saint Lucie Grades: K-12 | 489 students
2180 SE Morningside Blvd
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952
(772)335-3231 7 K-12
- Port Saint Lucie Grades: K-12 | 161 students
501 SE Port St Lucie Blvd
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34984
(772)879-9707 5.5 K-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.