Grace Christian Academy
Grace Christian Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Autism, Down Syndrome, Mild - Severe Learning Differences
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Pre-K $4800.00 yr. K-3rd $5800.00 yr. 4th-8th $6500.00 yr. 9th-12th $7000.00 yr. Possibilities Level 1 $10,000.00 yr Level 2 $9,000.00 Level 3 $8,000.00 Level 4 $7,000.00
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art, Chorus, Consumer Math, Drama, Hip Hop Dance, Karate, Spanish, Voice Lessons
- We have many parent testimonies of success working with these awesome children. Don't let your child miss out on all that God has in store for them. Check us out and see for yourself.
- NC Gunn says "GCA has been the best thing I've ever done for my special needs son. Riley has thrived here. He is finally able to write his name, after years at the public school and not able to do it. The staff and teachers are wonderful to him and me. I highly recommend this school for anyone with a special needs child."
Endorse Grace Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.