Grace Christian Academy
Tel: (772) 905-8096
- Grace Christian Academy specializes in working with children of all Learning Challenges and Abilities.
- Whether your child is on the Autism Spectrum, has Down Syndrome, or other challenges, WE CAN HELP!.
Grace Christian Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Autism, Down Syndrome, Mild - Severe Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Pre-K $4800.00 yr. K-3rd $5800.00 yr. 4th-8th $6500.00 yr. 9th-12th $7000.00 yr. Possibilities Level 1 $10,000.00 yr Level 2 $9,000.00 Level 3 $8,000.00 Level 4 $7,000.00|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,886|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Cynthia Netwig|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Chorus, Consumer Math, Drama, Hip Hop Dance, Karate, Spanish, Voice Lessons|
- We have many parent testimonies of success working with these awesome children. Don't let your child miss out on all that God has in store for them. Check us out and see for yourself.
- NC Gunn says "GCA has been the best thing I've ever done for my special needs son. Riley has thrived here. He is finally able to write his name, after years at the public school and not able to do it. The staff and teachers are wonderful to him and me. I highly recommend this school for anyone with a special needs child."
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Port Saint Lucie Grades: K-12 | 489 students
2180 SE Morningside Blvd
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952
(772) 335-3231 7 K-12
- Port Saint Lucie Grades: K-12 | 161 students
501 SE Port St Lucie Blvd
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34984
(772) 879-9707 5.5 K-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?