St Andrew's Episcopal Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- St. Andrew's Episcopal Academy is an independent school in downtown Fort Pierce, FL. St. Andrew's offers a unique educational opportunity for children from Preschool through 10th grade.
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church opened the school in the fall of 1970 as an expression of its mission to the community of Fort Pierce.
- We welcome children from all walks of life, regardless of race, sex, color, religion, national origin or ancestry.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Speech & Occupational Therapy|
|Total Students||286 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki or navy bottoms, polos with school logo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,500|
|Tuition Notes||PreK-2 Price varies PreK-3 and PreK-4 $5500 Kindergarten-5th $6500 Grade 6-8 $7500 Grade 9-12 $8500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mandy Doss|
|Admissions Associate||Mandy Doss|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Flag Football, Lacrosse, Sailing, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Dance, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
National Elementary Honor Society, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Service Learning, Service Learning Club, Student Goverment
Arts and Music Programs:
Creative Art, Drama, Strings
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal Academy is committed to achieving the highest standards in education. Living the Episcopal School tradition, we emphasize a rigorous curriculum and develop students with a passion for lifelong learning and intellectual curiosity. Our students are immersed in an atmosphere of ethical behavior, social conscience, caring and integrity. We challenge the whole student – emotionally, intellectually, spiritually, socially and physically. Our graduates are prepared to lead lives that make a positive difference in their community and the world at large.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Pierce Grades: PK-8 | 523 students
401 S 33rd Street
Fort Pierce, FL 34947
(772)461-2232 2.2 PK-8
- Port Saint Lucie Grades: PK-12 | 134 students
590 Nw Peacock Blvd # 4
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986
(772)905-8096 8.3 PK-12
St. Andrew's is such a wonderful school! The class sizes are small and the teachers are amazing! The school offers a wide variety of enrichment classes including Strings, Music, Art, Spanish, PE, Christian Education and Technology. Now that a high school has been added, I no longer have to worry about sending my children anywhere else.
- Posted by Parent - mtdos
St. Andrew's Episcopal Academy's teachers are extraordinarily dedicated to delivering a meaningful learning experience to every student. Differentiated learning is key. To our continued amazement, both our children with the extreme opposite cognitive and physical abilities, feel challenged, stimulated and successful. They wake up excited to go to school. We attribute that to the quality of teachers, and their care to ensure each child's needs are fulfilled.
- Posted by Parent - gerda
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
Choosing the right private school for your child involves comparing schools as opposed to ranking them.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.