- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 355 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- We at John Carroll Catholic High School hold that all people can be rational, responsible, moral, social beings, living in the world with others for the purpose of working towards the salvation of their souls and returning to God, who created them. The school seeks to teach, cultivate and deepen the love of God by teaching our students to appreciate fully our Christian faith as represented in the Catholic tradition. From this should stem a love and respect of neighbor, culminating in the apostolate of action which enables students to become knowledgeable, concerned members of our democratic society. The development of the intellect and the promotion of physical well-being are fundamental functions of the school. A curriculum which includes college preparatory classes, business, the fine arts, and health/physical education provides a variety of experiences necessary for spiritual, moral, intellectual, and physical growth leading to self-realization, healthy relationships, and civic awareness. Extracurricular activities enhance and augment the learning environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is John Carroll High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for John Carroll High School?
Endorse John Carroll High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards