SunCoast Primary School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (772) 778-0892
- SunCoast School, was founded in 1984, to be affordable to all who wish to attend.
- SunCoast is a small independent school serving students from age three through the 8th grade.
- SunCoast offers an affordable, high quality educational experience with an emphasis on a sense of belonging and academic achievement.
- Students at SunCoast are able to excel beyond grade level barriers without pull- out "special" programs.
- Excellence is encouraged. In addition, students who need additional time to acquire certain skills are well served at SunCoast, since all students are placed by ability, in multi-age groupings.
- These students are given the opportunity to learn in their own time without worries which often makes learning a chore, and obstacles feel insurmountable.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,850|
|Tuition Notes||affordable private education in a small school community. We accept McKay Scholarship and Step-Up scholarships as well as offer limited in-house scholarship funding. We also participate in the VPK Program for 4 year old students.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
- SunCoast provides a close learning community where each student is valued, and families can feel connected. Children have the benefit of small classes with a teacher:student ratio of 1:15. At SunCoast, all children grow into students who have a close connection to their school, their teachers and classmates. SunCoast students from preschoolers through middle school students are interested in doing well academically and all play an integral part in the life of our school. Middle School and elementary grades here allow students to build strong, lifelong friendships without the pressures of overcrowding and unwanted stress. Students, while they welcome the challenges of high school, are truly saddened about graduating and leaving behind important relationships. SunCoast is a unique, small, and vital school. We welcome all to join our thriving community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vero Beach Grades: NS-8 | 83 students
6767 20th Street
Vero Beach, FL 32966
(772) 562-4804 2.3 NS-8
- Vero Beach Grades: 4-12 | 18 students
700 Timber Ridge Trail SW
Vero Beach, FL 32962
(772) 567-8110 7.2 4-12
Outstanding! Not only does my child attend here, so does my niece and nephew. Would Recommend to anyone!
- Posted by Parent - Erin
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.