SunCoast Primary School
SunCoast School, was founded in 1984, to be affordable to all who wish to attend.
SunCoast is a small independent school serving students from age three through the 8th grade.
SunCoast offers an affordable, high quality educational experience with an emphasis on a sense of belonging and academic achievement.
Students at SunCoast are able to excel beyond grade level barriers without pull- out "special" programs.
Excellence is encouraged. In addition, students who need additional time to acquire certain skills are well served at SunCoast, since all students are placed by ability, in multi-age groupings.
These students are given the opportunity to learn in their own time without worries which often makes learning a chore, and obstacles feel insurmountable.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 82 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,850
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
affordable private education in a small school community. We accept McKay Scholarship and Step-Up scholarships as well as offer limited in-house scholarship funding. We also participate in the VPK Program for 4 year old students.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
- SunCoast provides a close learning community where each student is valued, and families can feel connected. Children have the benefit of small classes with a teacher:student ratio of 1:15. At SunCoast, all children grow into students who have a close connection to their school, their teachers and classmates. SunCoast students from preschoolers through middle school students are interested in doing well academically and all play an integral part in the life of our school. Middle School and elementary grades here allow students to build strong, lifelong friendships without the pressures of overcrowding and unwanted stress. Students, while they welcome the challenges of high school, are truly saddened about graduating and leaving behind important relationships. SunCoast is a unique, small, and vital school. We welcome all to join our thriving community.
I have had 2 of our boys attend (7 years cumulative). They have learned a lot in a small school setting. Lots of personal attention, plus personal guidance on citizenship, getting along with others, and responsible behaviors. They go outside to play several times each day. I would recommend this school, without hesitation!!
Outstanding! Not only does my child attend here, so does my niece and nephew. Would Recommend to anyone!
Endorse SunCoast Primary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.