Heritage Christian Academy
Heritage Christian Academy is comprised of families and educators committed to providing non-denominational, Christian education opportunities in Fort Collins and the Northern Colorado region.
Offering classes from grades Pre-K through 12th, the people of Heritage are dedicated to pursuing academic excellence as well as an education for children from the perspective of a Biblical world view.
- Top Ranked CO School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 230 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,670
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Shown is high school tuition. Elementary is $4460 and middle school is $5025.
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
- Every Christian school is unique. Some excel in athletics. Some offer the lowest tuition rates. And some are committed to providing state-of-the-art facilities. We deem all of these as good and worthy attributes to pursue, and like other schools in the area, we too believe Heritage is unique in a very special way. While Heritage intends to be competitive in every aspect of education, we are convinced the distinct combination of our pillars - Academic Excellence, Nurturing Environment, and Authentic Faith - is what truly differentiates Heritage Christian Academy from other Christian schools in the area. Our newly completed gymnasium provides the school with opportunities to offer more in athletics, drama, and music than ever before.
Endorse Heritage Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.