Hearts In Hand Child Development Center
- Hearts in Hand was established in 1994 through a partnership of staff and parents.
- We are licensed through the state of Colorado. At Hearts in Hand, Children learn by playing, by exploring their environment and by interacting with people.
- An atmosphere that is clean, safe, loving and stimulating is the grounds for which these experiences can best be achieved.
- Children, unique in their own personal development, are valued. At Hearts in Hand, each child’s racial and cultural heritage is important.
- The staff work in cooperation with the family to enhance these qualities.
- The long term goal is to give the children a quality experience equipping them with a sense of trust and respect for others and a firm foundation for future learning.
- The staff at Hearts in Hand is committed to showing respect to each child through a warm, encouraging and caring attitude.
- With low ratios, the staff can devote their time to providing a stimulating and enriched environment engaging the children in tremendous learning experiences.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition based on attendace days and age of child- can be found on website|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Collins Grades: PK-5 | 153 students
1900 Remington St
Fort Collins, CO 80525
(970)224-4240 0.7 PK-5
- Fort Collins Grades: NS-PK
1100 Rocky Mountain Way
Fort Collins, CO 80526
(970)223-5437 1.6 NS-PK
- Fort Collins Grades: PK-K | 49 students
2117 Bighorn Dr
Fort Collins, CO 80525 1.9 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.