Hearts In Hand Child Development Center
- Hearts in Hand was established in 1994 through a partnership of staff and parents.
- We are licensed through the state of Colorado. At Hearts in Hand, Children learn by playing, by exploring their environment and by interacting with people.
- An atmosphere that is clean, safe, loving and stimulating is the grounds for which these experiences can best be achieved.
- Children, unique in their own personal development, are valued. At Hearts in Hand, each child’s racial and cultural heritage is important.
- The staff work in cooperation with the family to enhance these qualities.
- The long term goal is to give the children a quality experience equipping them with a sense of trust and respect for others and a firm foundation for future learning.
- The staff at Hearts in Hand is committed to showing respect to each child through a warm, encouraging and caring attitude.
- With low ratios, the staff can devote their time to providing a stimulating and enriched environment engaging the children in tremendous learning experiences.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition based on attendace days and age of child- can be found on website|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Collins Grades: PK-5 | 153 students
1900 Remington St
Fort Collins, CO 80525
(970)224-4240 0.7 PK-5
- Fort Collins Grades: NS-PK
1100 Rocky Mountain Way
Fort Collins, CO 80526
(970)223-5437 1.6 NS-PK
- Fort Collins Grades: PK-K | 49 students
2117 Bighorn Dr
Fort Collins, CO 80525 1.9 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.