Resurrection Christian School
- Thank you for looking into Resurrection Christian School as a potential partner for your child.
- We are honored by your consideration. AT RCS, we have taken purposeful steps to fulfilling the mission of training students to be boldly Christian, academically equipped, and globally prepared.
- We live this mission out every day. RCS is uniquely poised in Northern Colorado with excellent faculty & staff, beautiful facilities, and a commission to partner with each family that walks through our doors.
- Explore our website, sign up for a tour, and discover the RCS difference.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1,465 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||100 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,789|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade level.|
|Admissions Director||Joseph Chen|
|Admissions Associate||Heather Conradson|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Ice Hockey, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Windsor Grades: NS-PK
4755 Royal Vista Cir
Windsor, CO 80528
(970)223-0056 2.9 NS-PK
- Loveland Grades: NS | 95 students
4601 Sunview Dr
Loveland, CO 80538
(970)613-9424 4.9 NS
- Loveland Grades: NS-8 | 285 students
4650 Sunview Drive
Loveland, CO 80538
(970)667-7606 4.9 NS-8
- Fort Collins Grades: NS-K
6427 Carmichael Street
Fort Collins, CO 80528
(970)482-1003 5.1 NS-K
- Loveland Grades: PK-8 | 221 students
1730 W 12th St
Loveland, CO 80537
(970)635-5830 6.6 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.