St. John The Evangelist Catholic School
- Top Ranked CO School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 226 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Elementary: Nay pants and red polo, Middle School: Khaki pants and navy polo
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The faculty and staff of Saint John the Evangelist extend a warm welcome to you! We are a Catholic school in Loveland, Colorado with over 50 years of experience of providing our students with the very best Christ-centered education. We strive to teach the whole person by maintaining high academic standards as well as guiding the student's spiritual walk of faith within a loving and supportive environment. As a ministry of St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, we offer a family centered environment. Led by our pastor, Fr. Steve Adams, our team of educators, parents, students and parishioners work together to ensure quality education for our students. Saint Johns offers Preschool- 8th grade. Saint John the Evangelist Catholic School in Loveland, Colorado is dedicated to providing our students with a Christ centered education. We strive to teach the whole person by maintaining high academic standards as well as guiding the student's spiritual walk of faith. We are a Catholic school that works at maintaining a Christian environment where students feel the warmth and love of the Lord throughout their day.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is St. John The Evangelist Catholic School's ranking?
St. John The Evangelist Catholic School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Colorado for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. John The Evangelist Catholic School?
The application deadline for St. John The Evangelist Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. John The Evangelist Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards