- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 782 students
- Yearly Tuition: $16,000
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki shorts/pants & PCA Polo
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Beta Club, Latin Club, National Honor Society, Robotics, Spanish Club, Student Council, Student Leadership University
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Musical Theatre Production, One Act Play, Technical Theater
- We see the education of each child as a partnership between the school, parents, and the church. God is entrusting us to get the most from each student`s God-given gifts. We`re a covenant school, meaning we accept students from families where at least one parent is a Christ-follower and our school environment is a warm, friendly place. Our leadership-oriented mission includes developing students spiritually, emotionally, and socially, and the best part of PCA is the teachers and families who rally together to accomplish this. This year`s seniors have already been accepted to colleges from the Ivy League to top schools on the West Coast; their merit-based scholarship totals are in the millions. At PCA, we emphasize critical reasoning and teach our students to think beyond memorization. If you can teach that, the subject matter is irrelevant as students will be prepared academically and equipped for navigating scenarios throughout their lives.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Pantego Christian Academy cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Pantego Christian Academy?
What sports does Pantego Christian Academy offer?
What is Pantego Christian Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Pantego Christian Academy?
View the Pantego Christian Academy yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Pantego Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards