Park Row Christian Academy
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-6
- Enrollment: 266 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,895
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki/navy pants/skirts & red/white/blue polo shirts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Lego Club, Robotics Club (4th-6th grade), Running Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama Club, Piano lessons, Strings Music lessons
- Home-School Enrichment Program - Wednesdays 8:00-3:00
- ABeka Curriculum utilized: grades K-2
- Preschool uses an in-house developed curriculum
- Spanish, Bible, Drama, Music, Art, P.E., and Computer curriculum included
- Spanish instruction: grades 2 years-6th grade
- Before-School Care available: Nursery-6th grade
- After-School Care available: Nursery-6th grade
- Preschool classes are offered 2 days/week, 3 days/week & 5 days/week
- Preschool classes operate from 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Elementary school is from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Park Row Christian Academy cost?
Park Row Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $7,895 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Park Row Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of Park Row Christian Academy is 99%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
Does Park Row Christian Academy offer a summer program?
Yes, Park Row Christian Academy offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Park Row Christian Academy offer?
Park Row Christian Academy offers 1 interscholastic sports: Intramural Sports Only.
When is the application deadline for Park Row Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Park Row Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Park Row Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards