Trinity Lutheran School
- Trinity Lutheran School was established in Atchison in 1869. Trinity Lutheran School is an integral part of the ministry of Trinity Lutheran Church.
- We desire to work with children and parents who are willing to walk with us in oneness of spirit and purpose.
- Our curriculum is based on A Curriculum Guide for Lutheran Elementary Schools and has been approved by the Kansas Board of Education.
- To meet goals and objectives of our school, the most important subject is the teaching of the Christian faith.
- A well-integrated course of Bible history, Christian doctrine, and memory work is required of every pupil.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||146 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atchison Grades: PK-8 | 217 students
201 Division St
Atchison, KS 66002
(913) 367-3503 0.5 PK-8
- Cheyenne Grades: PK-8 | 92 students
1111 E 22nd St
Cheyenne, WY 82001
(307) 631-6050 521 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.