- Trinity Lutheran School was established in Atchison in 1869. Trinity Lutheran School is an integral part of the ministry of Trinity Lutheran Church.
- We desire to work with children and parents who are willing to walk with us in oneness of spirit and purpose.
- Our curriculum is based on A Curriculum Guide for Lutheran Elementary Schools and has been approved by the Kansas Board of Education.
- To meet goals and objectives of our school, the most important subject is the teaching of the Christian faith.
- A well-integrated course of Bible history, Christian doctrine, and memory work is required of every pupil.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||158 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Trinity Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Atchison Catholic Elementary S.
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.