Destiny Christian Academy
- This Christian Academy is established as a ministry of the body of Christ.
- The primary purpose of this academy is to provide opportunities for the students to develop academic, social and spiritual skills so they are able to thrive in any pursuit that awaits them after attending Destiny Christian Academy.
- Destiny Christian Academy offers an alternative learning environment based on the Accelerated Christian Education Program.
- Each student is individually assessed and evaluated to determine the specific needs, ensuring that the learning opportunities are maximized for the child.
- Our program provides academic excellence for every student from the learning disabled to the academically gifted.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khaki or slack style pants or skirt with uniform shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Cathy Lloyd|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Board Game Club, Hebrews Club, Junior Bible Quiz
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Private Music Lessons
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cheyenne Grades: NS-8 | 85 students
1111 E 22nd St
Cheyenne, WY 82001
(307)635-2802 1.1 NS-8
- Cheyenne Grades: 4-11 | 11 students
810 South College Drive
Cheyenne, WY 82007
(307)635-5677 2.3 4-11
- Cheyenne Grades: PK-K | 87 students
5401 Yellowstone Rd
Cheyenne, WY 82009
(307)635-2012 3.1 PK-K
- Anchorage Grades: NS-12 | 528 students
6401 E Northern Lights Blvd
Anchorage, AK 99504
(907)269-3842 2319.5 NS-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.