Destiny Christian Academy
- This Christian Academy is established as a ministry of the body of Christ.
- The primary purpose of this academy is to provide opportunities for the students to develop academic, social and spiritual skills so they are able to thrive in any pursuit that awaits them after attending Destiny Christian Academy.
- Destiny Christian Academy offers an alternative learning environment based on the Accelerated Christian Education Program.
- Each student is individually assessed and evaluated to determine the specific needs, ensuring that the learning opportunities are maximized for the child.
- Our program provides academic excellence for every student from the learning disabled to the academically gifted.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khaki or slack style pants or skirt with uniform shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Cathy Lloyd|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Board Game Club, Hebrews Club, Junior Bible Quiz
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Private Music Lessons
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cheyenne Grades: NS-8 | 85 students
1111 E 22nd St
Cheyenne, WY 82001
(307)635-2802 1.1 NS-8
- Cheyenne Grades: 4-11 | 11 students
810 South College Drive
Cheyenne, WY 82007
(307)635-5677 2.3 4-11
- Cheyenne Grades: PK-K | 87 students
5401 Yellowstone Rd
Cheyenne, WY 82009
(307)635-2012 3.1 PK-K
- Anchorage Grades: NS-12 | 528 students
6401 E Northern Lights Blvd
Anchorage, AK 99504
(907)269-3842 2319.5 NS-12
A private school handbook is essentially a set of guidelines for life in the school community.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.