Destiny Christian Academy
- This Christian Academy is established as a ministry ofthebodyof Christ.
- The primary purpose of this academy is toprovideopportunitiesfor the students to develop academic, socialandspiritual skillsso they are able to thrive in any pursuitthatawaits them afterattending Destiny Christian Academy.DestinyChristian Academyoffers an alternative learning environmentbasedon the AcceleratedChristian Education Program.
- Each student is individually assessed and evaluatedtodeterminethe specific needs, ensuring that thelearningopportunities aremaximized for the child.
- Our program provides academic excellence for everystudentfromthe learning disabled to the academically gifted.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khaki or slack style pants or skirt with uniform shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Cathy Lloyd|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Board Game Club, Choir, Hebrews Club, Junior Bible Quiz, Private Music Lessons Choir, Hebrews Club, Board Game Club,|
Junior Bible Quiz,
Private Music Lessons,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CheyenneGrades: K-9 | 208 students
2200 Oneil Ave
Cheyenne, WY 82001
- CheyenneGrades: NS-8 | 102 students
1111 E 22nd St
Cheyenne, WY 82001
- CheyenneGrades: PK-KG | 98 students
5401 Yellowstone Rd
Cheyenne, WY 82009
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.