- Laurens Academy is a college preparatory school in a non-denominational Christian environment.
- Our hands-on curriculum, kindergarten through twelfth grade, offers traditional classroom instruction as well as opportunities on and off campus to provide enrichment for all students.
- We also offer an extensive dual-enrollment curriculum for high school juniors and seniors through the University of South Carolina.
- Students are able to graduate with over 30 hours of college credit.
- Our International Program hosts an average of 12 high school students per year representing countries such as: China, Germany, France, Denmark, Italy, Thailand, Mexico, and Spain.
- We are confident that you will find faculty and staff members that are interested in your child's success in developing to their full potential academically, emotionally, physically, socially and spiritually.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||11 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Dual-enrollment credit courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Neat appearance. Boys shirts must be tucked in and pants around waist. Girls dresses must be knee length and shirts can not be tank tops or thinner strapped and must be modest.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,592|
|Tuition Notes||Amount is based on average tuition. Tuition ranges from $4012-$4986 depending on grade level.|
|Admissions Director||Lisa Kirk|
|Admissions Associate||Til Culbertson, Int'l Students|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Quiz Bowl Team, Beta Club, Bible Club, Boy Scouts, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, International Club, Math Quiz Bowl Team, National Honor Society, Performance Chorus, Student Council, Student Newspaper, Yearbook|
- Prospective students must possess an overall "B" average and be free from discipline issues to apply to Laurens Academy. All students will be screened to assure proper class placement for students' success in our college preparatory curriculum.