Fountain Inn Christian School
Tel: (864) 408-9993
- Fountain Inn Christian School's curriculum is a combination of A-Beka and Bob Jones.
- The program includes the core curriculum of language, mathematics, social studies, and science.
- Students also have the opportunity to develop skills in our computer lab and can also receive instruction in art, music, physical education, and foreign language.
- Christian character is integrated throughout the curriculum. The purpose of Fountain Inn Christian School will be to educate the whole child spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically.
- We endeavor to lead students to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Grades: PK-12 | 90 students
630 Farrs Bridge Road
Greenville, SC 29611
(684) 246-1055 21.2 PK-12
- Greenville Grades: PK-12 | 1189 students
1700 Wade Hampton Blvd
Greenville, SC 29614
(864) 770-1395 16 PK-12
- Greenville Grades: NS-8 | 312 students
200 W Washington St
Greenville, SC 29601
(864) 235-0122 16.2 NS-8
- Greenville Grades: PK-8 | 431 students
207 Mitchell Rd
Greenville, SC 29615
(864) 268-2210 14.4 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.