Five Oaks Academy
Tel: (864) 228-1881
Five Oaks Academy (FOA) is a privately owned and operated Montessori school located in Simpsonville, South Carolina.
We provide a high-quality educational experience for children toddler, preschool, elementary and middle school ages.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
The South Carolina Independent School Association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||230 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies According to Grade Level|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Jessica Greer|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Archery, Art, Battle of the Books, Chess, Coding, Dance, Debate, Foil Fencing, Guitar, Journalism, Model UN Nations, Running Club, Science Fair, Soccer
- Five Oaks Academy is accredited by the South Carolina Independent School Association (SCISA) and is the only Montessori school in the area that offers a cohesive program from toddler through eighth grade. With over 36 countries represented, the global community within Five Oaks Academy (FOA) and its unique research-based approach to education give students an educational experience you won`t find anywhere else.
- FOA is a welcoming environment that focuses on creating original thinkers and encourages students to develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills. Understanding that each child has his own learning style and interests, students at FOA are treated as individuals. A low student:teacher ratio allows each child to receive a customized education. Students explore the realm of mathematics, literature, history, science, geography and the arts in a creative and research-based manner.
- Along with a challenging academic curriculum, the program fosters the development of time management skills and helps students learn to prioritize their responsibilities. Additionally, students are led in discovering and developing their own unique talents and strengths. Most importantly, FOA strives to foster student`s curiosity and love of learning so they become lifelong learners. Our goal is for our students to have success not only in the classroom but in the real world as well.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Grades: K-9 | 87 students
2131 Woodruff Rd Ste 2100
Greenville, SC 29607
(864) 676-0028 4.4 K-9
- Greenville Grades: PK-12 | 90 students
630 Farrs Bridge Road
Greenville, SC 29611
(684) 246-1055 16.3 PK-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.