- Learning Treeinc serves 75 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Learning Treeinc is 25:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boise Grades: NS-2 | 63 students
1015 N 8th St
Boise, ID 83702
(208)343-6840 2 NS-2
- Boise Grades: PK-K | 33 students
12255 W Goldenrod Ave
Boise, ID 83713
(208)322-1200 5.6 PK-K
- Boise Grades: PK-K | 42 students
419 S Orchard
Boise, ID 83705
(208)344-8221 3.4 PK-K
- Boise Grades: PK-9 | 173 students
601 South 9th Street
Boise, ID 83702
(208)331-9260 2.4 PK-9
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.