St Marys School
- St. Mary's Chinese Schools and Center has become world-reknown for its excellence in bicultural education, social outreach programs, and spiritual services.
- St. Mary's principal components are: an outstanding English elementary day school; an excellent Chinese Language School, teaching both Cantonese and Mandarin to 600 students; a social outreach program, called Teahouse, offering English, naturalization, and acculturation classes for newcomers to our shores, and specializing in counseling for domestic violence and addictive gambling; a proven, energetic, year-round, extra-curriculum for young adults, teenagers, and children, such as the summer program, S.M.I.L.E. (St. Mary's Incredible Learning Experience); and comfortable, bilingual and bicultural spiritual growth and support programs, which include smoothly merging Far Eastern and Christian religious values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San FranciscoGrades: PK-12 | 27 students
1442 Fulton Street, Upstairs
San Francisco, CA 94117
- San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 29 students
66 Geneva Ave
San Francisco, CA 94112
- San FranciscoGrades: KG-8 | 322 students
401 Eucalyptus Dr
San Francisco, CA 94132
- San FranciscoGrades: PK-8 | 200 students
3839 Washington Street
San Francisco, CA 94118
- San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 296 students
925 Chenery St
San Francisco, CA 94131
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.