St Pauls Catholic School
- The mission of the St. Paul's Catholic School is to develop Catholic faith and ensure individual academic excellence.
- We provide a quality Catholic education that enables the individual to become a contributing member of the Church and Society.
- We teach learners in a student'centered environment that fosters the development of the whole person as an individual; nurtures values, skills and the ability to learn based on individual potential; teaches communication skills effectively across the content areas, possess broad general knowledge, and are skillful in the uses of technology; provides a safe and secure learning environment in which everyone is respected as children of God; and promotes Christ-like behavior in all learners as a basis of school discipline.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nampa Grades: NS-12 | 675 students
11920 W. Flamingo Avenue
Nampa, ID 83651
(208) 466-8451 3.9 NS-12
- Nampa Grades: NS-12 | 62 students
1210 N Middleton Rd
Nampa, ID 83651
(208) 467-9114 3 NS-12
- Nampa Grades: PK-6 | 52 students
1012 12th Avenue Rd
Nampa, ID 83686
(208) 466-9141 1.1 PK-6
- Boise Grades: PK-9 | 173 students
601 South 9th Street
Boise, ID 83702
(208) 331-9260 18 PK-9
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.