St. Pauls Catholic School
- The mission of the St. Paul's Catholic School is to develop Catholic faith and ensure individual academic excellence.
- We provide a quality Catholic education that enables the individual to become a contributing member of the Church and Society.
- We teach learners in a student'centered environment that fosters the development of the whole person as an individual; nurtures values, skills and the ability to learn based on individual potential; teaches communication skills effectively across the content areas, possess broad general knowledge, and are skillful in the uses of technology; provides a safe and secure learning environment in which everyone is respected as children of God; and promotes Christ-like behavior in all learners as a basis of school discipline.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nampa Grades: NS-12 | 675 students
11920 W. Flamingo Avenue
Nampa, ID 83651
(208) 466-8451 3.9 NS-12
- Nampa Grades: NS-12 | 62 students
1210 N Middleton Rd
Nampa, ID 83651
(208) 467-7116 3 NS-12
- Nampa Grades: PK-6 | 52 students
1012 12th Avenue Rd
Nampa, ID 83686
(208) 466-9141 1.1 PK-6
- Boise Grades: PK-9 | 173 students
601 South 9th Street
Boise, ID 83702
(208) 331-9260 18 PK-9
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.